TRS / TRL
* The spindle watertinghtness is achieved with two O-rings and a retainer.
* The design permits the easy replacement of spindle seals.
* A spindle dustguard is also fitted.
* Spindle in 13% (standard) or 17% (optional) Cr. Stainless Steel, polisehd and threads formed by cold rolling.
* Wedge in ductile cast iron of 50 kg/mm2 (GGG-50) with central guides to avoid rubber friction when operating the valve. Internally and externally coated with NBR or EPDM (according to the customer's order).
* Wedge nut of forged copper alloy.
* Body-bonnet gasket inserted in sealing-groove.
* Plated sealed or stainless steel (DIN 912) retainig bolts.
* Flanges to EN1092-2:BSEN 1092-2 AS2129.
* Full and straight bore avoids turbulence, pressure loss and Venturi effect.
* All valves have foot support.
* Valves are supplied bare shaft with square cap or handwheel.
* Clockwise closing as standard. Counterclockwise can be supplied to special order.
* Anticorrosion coating:
- Rilsan (nylon 11) Blue inside and outside special dipping echnology applied (standard).
- Enamel internal and epoxy powder external, electrostatically applied.
- Special coatings on request
QUALITY CONTROL - ISO 9001, IQnet Raphael
* Each valve is tested for sealing test at working pressure.
* Each valve is tested hydrostatic (body) test at 150% of working pressure.
* Full flow.
* Full sealing in both directions.
* Maintenance free.
* Reduced operating torque
* ISO-DIN-UNE-NF, AWWA, JIS and SII.
* The valve is designed with minimum head-loss (no more a pipe of equal diameter and length).
* Suitable for horizontal and vertical installation
* Does not require any special service
* Drinking water, potable water, etc
* Air conditioning or compressed air
* Central heating
* Industrial service
* Irrigation and fire lines
* Pressure or vacum
* TRS/TRL are special types of soft sealing gate valves design for waste water sewage and corrosive application.
Pressure and Temperature
* From 1 to +25 kg/cm2 (PN 6/10/16 and 25)
* From 10*C to +110*C
The following can be provided under special order:
* Thicker paint, stoved enamel, ceramic, dielectric (200.000V), Teflon
* Counter clockwise closure
* Rubber for special applications
* Different colors (RAL) to identify different fluids
* Special construction materials on request